Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please Read The Attachment And Get Back To Me


Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

My Dear,

I need you to help me to move some money to your country for our partnership investment with immediate effect and I really want you to give me the benefit of doubt to prove my honesty to you.
I am from Nigeria and I worked for NNPC for over 11yrs. one of the biggest crude oil
productions company in Africa .

The amount involved is the sum of USD5 Million United States Dollars currently with Zenith
Bank International.

I am 59yrs old now and I really need your help to use your name as the right beneficiary of
this fund because of my current situation.

I am the one that moved this fund to Zenith Bank International as the Financial Auditor with
the NNPC when the fund was moved to Zenith Bank International, So all I need to do right now is to instruct the Zenith Bank International for a direct wire transfer or any means of your choice immediately I confirm your ability to assist me in this transaction.

Thanks for your understanding.

My son will be coming over to your country immediately the fund is transferred to your
account in your country.
I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.I need your full address in your country
including your direct phone number where I can call you for more information.
Please feel free to call me on this number at any time +2348033434924.

I want you to give me the benefit of doubt to prove my honesty to you and I have decided to give you 30% of the total while 70% will be for me and my son which I want you to help my son invest in your country.

Thanks.
Mr. Kama Ahmed

No comments:

Post a Comment