Monday, August 1, 2011

Madam Grace Scoular Norman


Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more



I am Madam Grace Scoular Norman, married to Mr Scoular Norman From
England who is dead; He died september 8, 1998 in the Swissair crash that
took his life and that of our only son Olivier Scoular Norman. Our life
together as man and wife lasted for three decades with a child Olivier. My
husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the
less-privileged.
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html
When my late husband was alive he made a safe deposit of $18 Million
United States Dollars which were derived from his vast estates and
investment in capital market with  security company here in Europe and
Asia. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to
the breast cancer I am suffering from I have decided to donate this money
to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort
to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, and persons
who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. Being aware of the
bourgeois religion of my relatives and the misused of his previous
investment and ventures. I have decided to put smile on the face of the
less privileged. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get
back to me as soon as possible to enable me guide you on how to receive
it. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.
Note: You are advise to contact me with my personal email address:
gracescoularnorman2011@hotmail.com
I await your prompt response.
Sincerely Yours,
Madam Grace Scoular Norman.
Email: gracescoularnorman2011@hotmail.com

lottery link 21
lottery link 22
lottery link 23
lottery link 24
lottery link 25
lottery link 26
lottery link 27
lottery link 28
lottery link 29
lottery link 30
ads

We are updating our database daily keep watching.
ra one - mausam- Force - Rascals- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan -Aarakshan- Bodyguard

No comments:

Post a Comment